A one day course about how to avoiding common issues at sport crags and solve problems if they arise. This course includes:
- Selecting a route and assessing the quality of bolts and anchors.
- How to safely thread lower offs.
- Use of a clip stick.
- How to retreat safely off a route.
- Using assisted braking belay devices.
- What to do if you find your rope is too short or gets stuck.
Courses are available throughout the summer, both weekend and weekdays. If you would like a specific date please contact.
If you would like to learn to sport climb you might want to look at the Indoor to Sport Climbing Course.