A one day course about how to avoiding common issues at sport crags and solve problems if they arise. This course includes:
- Selecting a route and assessing the quality of bolts and anchors.
- How to safely thread lower offs.
- Use of a clip stick.
- How to retreat safely off a route.
- Using assisted braking belay devices.
- What to do if you find your rope is too short or gets stuck.
Courses are available throughout the summer, both weekend and weekdays. If you would like a specific date please contact me in advance to check availability.
If you would like to learn to sport climb you might want to look at the Indoor to Sport Climbing Course.